[VAL] Vintage Airstream mailing list...

It looks like the mailing list is back up and running on the latest =
server to which I moved to website, ServerPoint.com.

I am experiencing some problems with spammers sending mail to the =
mailing list program, but that is all bouncing to me, and my spam =
filters are taking care of that mail.

I have also experienced some blockage by AT&T, on mail that the program =
itself sends out, but they are supposed to lift the blockage.  It does =
not appear to affect the mail going out to the lists however.

With any luck, the lists should function ok at this point.

-Tom