Re: [VAL] RE: Bargman 99 and others

I am in the process of restoring a 1963 Safari, and have been following this
thread. I have the large tailights and thought they were? Bargman #99. I looked
on Vintage trailer and see that the #99 is 6.5 inches diameter. I measured mine
and they are 7". They are a weldon no 1010. Weldon offers these in a LED? light
and it appears from their web site they cater to the school bus and ambulance market.
Mine are loose on one side and will require refastening at least!
What was original on a 1963 built in California?
?Looking behind the loose light I can't see any other mounting holes. However its
loose on only one side and has moved about 1/2 inch away from trailer as the trailer
curves. It appears that the screws for the lens hold the base to the trailer,
removing the lens may prove otherwise.
Paul
Troy MI