Re: [VAL] Awning

    Eddie,
    The new Zip Dee awnings are IDENTICAL to the one I have on my Caravel
with one exception.  There is one small difference with two parts that hold
the horizontal arms in the stowed position.  Mine should have a 1/4 inch
stainless pin drilled into the lower arm on a 45 degree angle.  The new
style is a 1/4-20 stainless bolt  and aluminum spacer that engages the end
of the horizontal arm, an almost imperceptible difference unless you knew
what to look for.

    Glyn