[VAL] Need some pictures please

I'm completing the bath in my '77 - 31' and need some pictures of the lower
cabinet.  Mine is a center bath that has a large tambour just below the
sink.  There is a plastic wall on the right side below the tambor and some
sort of rectangular door on the lower left side.  The door on the lower left
was missing when I got the trailer and the metal pieces don't have any holes
for hinges or latches.  I have the factory manual, but it shows a hinged
door.  Some of the metal pieces look as if someone made a homemade cabinet
as there is a strange collection of extrusions that don't make sense when
put together.  Can someone out there contact me off list with a few pictures
of your bathroom cabinet?  Everything from the tambor up is correct and
works.  It's just the area below the tambor that I can't find a good
solution for.
TIA
Pete