Re: [VAL] ebay awning

Joann,

My take is that these are designed to hang from either end of the main
zipdee awning to give better sun/rain protection. If you were handy with a
sewing maching and had access to "welt" to allow mounting to the gutter, and
then pieced the two together you would still end up with an awning that
would only come out 4 feet from the trailer. Personally I would order awning
fabric in the size you want. It should cost you nearly the same and not be
such a bother to make.

Scott

> Regarding item #  280234406442
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280234406442