Re: [VAL] Barg 99 LED part number, web link, and base conversion instructions

Eddie,

I wish I had an answer for the trucking for you but I do not.

Thanks for the detailed instructions on the LED mod of the Barg 99's. One
more question. Currently my 99's are surface mounted. I have no problems
drilling through the outer skin since it will not show. My question is will
I also have to drill through the inner skin to get enough depth? In that
case either I will need to come up with something to cover them from the
inside or to not do the conversion. As one bulb will protrude into the
shower and the other one into the toilet area.

Scott