Re: [VAL] LED taillight pictures etc.....

Hi Tom:

  I put more importance on delivery than pretty presentation.  My
favorite meal at the neighborhood cantina, Senor Rita's, is the Sloppy
Burrito smothered with green chile.  Presentation is not its strong
point.  It's hot enough to make me blurt FIREFOX! and douse it out with
a margarita, but it hasn't yet made me scream IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

  You can guess which browser I prefer.  On my screen your page looks
just fine. ;) Thanks for posting the explanation and photos. :)

Fred C.