Re: [VAL] Can someone settle this question.

> As we are renovating our 1957  Flying Cloud...the unit is an inch narrow at
> the rear of the trailer.

AFAIK, this was not the case when the trailer was built. Maybe Colin can
comment in this regard. My concern would be that the front of the trailer
has lost it's connection to the outriggers and has expanded by and inch.

To answer your question, the variation over the length of the bed would be
so slight that I think you would be better off making the mattress and even
width. Not worth the effort in making one edge skewed to even out a 1/4" +/-

Steve