Re: [VAL] International Bozeman!

   Carol and I look forward to seeing our old friends and making new
ones at  Bozeman.  My first international was at Bozeman in 73 but
didn't get to another international until 1997.

We will arrive on the 25th but will not be joining you at the KOA
since I am too frugal (alright, cheap) to pay  their
prices.  Hopefully I can talk the parkers into parking us in the
vintage 3 amp section on arrival

We are presently at Mesa Verde National Park, stop 4 of our impromptu
tour of the National Parks of the west, and will be heading into Utah tomorrow

Rick Davis
Carol Deaton 1602