Re: [VAL] International Bozeman!!

Wow, very cool. Ed leading a bunch of WildAirstreamNuts from
WI...Daisy...you are way too busy!:), Shari (you emailed me on
a trailer ages ago), Bill....GO LAGUNA...this is going to be fun.
I'm caravanning w/18 rigs and WildBunch members:) LOL from Auburn
to Winnemucca to Twin Falls, to W Yellowstone arriving Bozeman on
June 25...to cheer all of you in I guess:)  How fun is this!! I've
been to 4 Internationals over the past 11 years...and yes, this
time I'm actually bringing one of my own trailers! (I hear a few
of you chuckling out there).

  Wendy
  either the 60 Overlander or the 67 Safari...pretty sure:)
  Past WBBCI Unit Pres, etc
  www.vintagealuminum.com