[VAL] 3 way switches

I have purchased two of these switches: Water Pump Switch 500459
[500459] - $4.26 : ODMRV , Out-of-Doors Mart
<http://odmrv.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=77&products_id=674>
from Out of Doors Mart for the water pump. They have three terminals on
the back so I assume that they are three way switches. Does anyone know
how to wire them and which terminal does what? I want one switch in the
kitchen and the other one in the bathroom.

I doubt they are 3way, one way to test requires a ohm meter. If they are for a
pump I guess they are for two speeds. If you hook the meter up to any terminal,
it will not connect to one of the others as your rotate the switch unless it is
the primary terminal. A true 3 way goes, light 1, then light 2, then lights 1 & 2.
For low amperage I used a 3 way lamp switch from Home Depot.
It is only rated at 2 amps however.
Jim in Pima AZ
1975 Airstream Sovereign
2500HD GMC Duramax