[VAL] Newbie here

Hello, just a note to introduce myself, Jim Thomson, in Pima AZ.
Retired..and love to restore old campers.
My present project is a 1975 Airstream Sovereign .  When  stars got in
my way I  paid way to much for it as it should have gone to the scrap
yard. However six months of labor later it is getting comments like
"Cannot believe it is 33 years old."
Love reading all the comments on valist, and seeing I am not alone on
many issues.  I still have another few months work to get the AS the way
I would like, however wind/weather/finances have put that on hold til
fall.  I just took it on its first trip, spent a few days at  Dead Horse
Ranch State Park, in Cottonwood AZ, then went over to Overgaard AZ
seeking a seasonal lot, no luck.
Also swung by the Airstream Only RV park in ShoLo AZ, lot owners only,
but if I do not want to travel a lot, a decent deal.

Jim in Pima AZ
1975 Airstream Sovereign
1973 Amerigo Snap & Nap Cab Over Camper
2001 GMC Crew Cab 2500HD Duramax