[VAL] '77 droop

All,
I am working on restoring a '77 - 31' airstream center bath.  I have all of
the walls out on the curb side as well as most on the street side.  I've
repaired major rust damage to the rear frame, replaced the rear floor from
water intrusion and am starting to install new walls in the bath area.  I
have to work from the middle out to get the correct access to components.
When I removed the kitchen and bath walls, they were water damaged from a
leaking shower and had been compressed on the bottom.  The aluminum corner
on the shower walls had made an indention in the ceiling, but had not broken
the interior skin.  Upon trying to install the new walls I found they are
too tall for the interior.  I tried to reinstall the aluminum piece and it
was too tall to fit.  I had my wife use a jack on the rear bumper to raise
the frame and the whole coach raised and the aluminum piece fits well while
the jack is in place.  It seems obvious to me that my frame is flexing at
the axles and needs to be stiffened.

I had about the same problem with my '68 and took it to the factory for the
beef up plate.  On that trailer, I had re-attached the frame to the body,
but when the frame bent it actually tore the skin around the back access
door.  They did a great job but I'm now in Florida and it is a long trip to
get the trailer up there for repair.  Are there kits available for sale that
I can install myself?  I visited Tom's site for the service bulletin but the
only one available is the one about re-attaching the rear frame and body.  I
don't have that problem -- yet.  Does anyone have a link for the service
bulletin?  I believe it is #29 and/or 131.  I know this issue has been
addressed before, but I can't find much during my internet search.  Any help
will be appreciated.
Pete