Re: [VAL] Potable water tank is Galvanized?

Hello Folks,

I haven't read the rest of the replies to this thread yet, but I'll toss
my 2" in anyway. I just happen to have one each of the old pressurized
Airstream water tanks. One is galvanized, still in amazingly good shape.
The other, a prize from Rodney's scrap bin at C&G, is aluminum. FWIW.

Best regards,

Rik