[VAL] RE: Cleaning Zolatone

I used 409 cleaner in my '56 Caravanner to remove 50 years of nicotine and
dirt. Spray it on and let it set for a minute or two. Use a soft brush and
wipe up the grime with a rag. Then rinse with clean water (I used a gallon
pump up sprayer with the tip set to mist) and pat dry. Open the windows and
leave a fan on to completely the interior. It didn't disturb the Zolatone at
all, but removed the yellow tint completely.
Brian

> Does anyone have a idea about how to clean the Zolotone paint inside a
Bambi