RE: [VAL] cleaning zolotone

David,
I've successfully used ZEPs citrus degreaser on my '68 and '77 and it worked
great.  It is orange stuff you can get from Home depot.  Took years of
grease and gunk off the walls with no damage or fumes.  Spray it on and let
it sit for 5-10 minutes, then wipe off and rinse thoroughly.  I normally dry
the wall after the rinses to get any remaining streaks and residue off.  I
haven't tried it on paint, but that Zolotone is so tough I don't think
you'll have a problem.  Try it on a  hidden place first to make sure it does
what you want.
Good luck,
Pete