[VAL] Lens for outside light

Hi all, What luck! I am in posession of 10 new plastic lens for the Dietz
2-84 outside light on our 1965 GT. I had to buy the lot (10) to get the one
for my light and a spare if I lose, crack or destroy it backing up! However,
I don't need the eight left and would sell the others to anyone in need of
this lens that I think is not made anymore. Will take $2.00 plus shipping.
If you need one contact me at <jdj222@gmail. I am not a dealer. Just want to
help some other "poor soul" redoing an old airstream.
Jerry