Re: [VAL] Re: Trailer Cookbooks

Here I tend to hover between the pro and self publisher. As examples on
one end of the scale I authored a $10 grafting guide that I usually give
as a premium to people that buy a Grafting DVD I sell; the other end is
a coffee table book on a man's life spent collecting rare fruit plants
that my QuisqualisPress edited and had printed. Printing alone was close
to 100K on it and the author gave all but a hand full of copies to a
botanical garden to sell. http://www.quisqualis.com/bookopen.html  ISBN
0-9711402-0-0

Many here have interesting stories to tell and the first step would be
just sitting down and reminiscing onto the computer. Some stories could
prevent new AS owners from committing huge mistakes and others might
entertain. One way to start would be to drag out those old photos and
start scanning them in along with a good explanation of each. If no
major publishing house wants your work there is always self publishing
on demand (the method I use for the Grafting document),  and self
publishing bound copies.

Tony, send me information about your Cold War exploits off list please,
I may want a copy.

Best of growing,

Bob
SW Florida USA