Re: [VAL] FW: airstream cooking

    All,

    I stopped using an oven of any type years ago when I tried to surprise
Marilyn by making pot roast.  I ended up with roast pot and took her out to
dinner that night.  She says that I'm the only person on earth who can ruin
cornflakes.

    With a pristine oven probably never used in its entire life, I gladly
bear the burden of responsibility to continue to keep it museum quality.

    Bon appetite,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica, CA