[VAL] Found: '83 Excella for sale

I saw a 1983 Excella with a for sale sign on it today. It was parked in
a pizzeria's parking lot near Goshin, Ohio (NE of Cincinnati).

It looked in decent condition outside, except for some rust in one of
the wheel wells. The interior looked OK as well, but I was only looking
through the windows.

It looks like a 31 foot unit. There are no Wally numbers on it.

The phone number on the trailer is: 513-374-4555

I called the seller and he told me that it's a center bedroom, rear
bath. They didn't smoke or have pets in it. The tires are at least three
years old (that's how long he has had it). He is asking $9500.

I have absolutely no connection or interest in this trailer, other than
the fact that I am passing this info on to the net. If interested, give
him a call.

Good luck!

Dave