Re: [VAL] cargo shifting

Rik,

I removed the antenna because when we camp the last thing I want is a
Television.  I look to get away and relax, listen to water running, bird
song, coyote, etc.  I also boondock and eventually it would have just gotten
caught on a low hanging tree branch and destroyed anyway.  Better someone
that wants it gets it and is able to use it.

I replaced it with a round patch of aluminium the same size and rivet
pattern as the antenna base plate that I removed.  The focus of the rebuild
on the Minuet is not museum piece,  but rather something that Karen and I
can enjoy using and will last at least another 31 years.  I am also
replacing the interior light fixtures with LED fixtures.  So will have
fixture parts to cargo shift later this year.

Atb,
Royce