Re: [VAL] cargo shifting

Bill,

The interior mechanism is just a crank.  But yes I have removed all traces
top to bottom, and you are welcome to all of it.  I had to cut the top 1/8"
roll pin so you would need to either drill it out or drive it out of the
shaft and drive in a new one but that is how they come apart anyway.

Atb,
Royce