Re: [VAL] cargo shifting

I don't know the type of antenna used on a '69'.  The one I just removed was
centred sided to side top and at the leading edge of the dome.  The inside
handle would raise and lower the antenna and also rotate it for signal
strength.  Here is a link to a photo of what it looks like in the extended
position.  B11901  Part number is for the gear that you will need to
replace.  Second one on the page.