Re: [VAL] Re:1963 Safari black tank valve rebuild

    Paul,

    When you mix it, pour the acid into the water, not the other way around.
Don't use aluminum as the vessel in which to soak the valve and DON'T
breathe the vapor.

    Sneak a Pyrex baking pan out of the kitchen and soak either side at a
time.  Rinse it off thoroughly and buff with a wire wheel or brush.  Don't
do it if there's any plastic or, like I said above, aluminum on it.  It
likes the latter for lunch.

    Glyn