Re: [VAL] Re: Tailights

Oh Right, Gerald it was you!! I see the beauty of one light - I have
seen the light so to speak. Good plan and thanks again.

> Forgot to mention that the tail lights I got were red LEDs and very
> bright.
> I expect clear is also available but I sort of like the magnetic
> flashlights on the rear bumper for back-up lights idea somebody posted
> a long time ago.

The beauty of the magnetic flashlight (I only suggested using one) is
that its focused beam gives the driver hints of the trailer's new
direction early and so makes backing after dark more possible. A back up
light that illuminates a wide area doesn't give that hint until the
trailer is nearly jack knifed.