[VAL] '73 tailight swamp

The taillights on my trailer are kind of a mess, for some reason the
back up ones are the worst.  They are always full of water, and
predictably, now they don't work.  The ground contact has rusted away
and the sockets are a corroded mess.

Plan A is to replace just the sockets, probably soldering on a wire to
go to the ground.  Where do I find them ? They are the standard one
contact, push and twist.

Plan B would be to replace the whole round unit, if I can get it out.
Anyone know where to get that ?  The Signal Stat lenses are still
available, havent' seen the back part.

Anybody ?

Daisy