[VAL] yes remember

Hi guys / gals  An update  on accident with1959 trade wind streamer back in
july 16 2007 as of yet aaa insurance has not settled last offer was less then
10'000$ it was insured for 18'000 streamer t/w was moved from culumbus tex to
houston aaa yard pictures sent show back bumper is missing aaa agent said that
houston yard asured bumper was inside trailer  two emails later it was
confermed it was not there I was told i coud file seprate claim.I feel if it
is handled like streamer evaulation on bumper may be  way low.if you can find
one as I said b-4 if i had sold it or it had been stolen It would not have
been a loss to vintage lovers  I agreay with    Rachel Hughey  The insurance
industry seems to only dealwith depreciated values and that doesnt apply to
us.      example on the same accedent claim on tow vec. 2003 tundra what i
thouht was only $1000 they payed $4000 repair bill to there approved shop
tells me all insurance companys mean well but do wrong and ageants are only
doing threre job and go by the book old book that is any way good news  on
12/2007 we found a 27 ft 1984 airstream eccella moter home maybe will call it
silver or lone ranger my wife, son  and i are busy getting  it ready  for
montana iternational   Will update you latter on prograsse it is hard to write
this letters               like I  said b-4 I went to school to eat my lunch
hy o silver away   / houy was that musked man