[VAL] Shaver Pricing

Jason and all,

Byler Rivet called and expressed interest in our groups. I asked their Mike
Hooper to state by his own email his interest and pricing for Olympic rivets
and the Shaver for the which he has done below. I have purchased my shaver and
rivets in the past from Byler Rivet located near Dallas TX. The company and my
purchases of the shaver, rivets, and puller was a very good experience for me.
Tom Patterson suggests the VAL may have greater interest in the Shaver and
Olympic rivets.

In the spirit of ONLY my interest for the groups, I forward the below as a
source for what we need. I am pleased we interest this or any vendor as a
viable and important market, which we are. I will add at the very bottom,
Jason Parks report of competitor pricing. There may be other competitive
pricing I am unaware of. I may have a need for the other shaver that can do
the other two sizes of the Olympic rivets when I get to the Silver Streak door
hinges that have eighteen rivets that appear larger than the 5/32, so I asked
for the best pricing on that and the rivets for it. I asked for priceing of
washered and un-washered rivets.

I understand Mike Hooper's need for a reference and his need to be a singular
contact within his company for the price level afforded us. I do not like that
I personally need to be referenced. That somehow appears to me inappropriate
for a variety of reasons. By copy of this letter, I am asking Mike to change
or add to his reference requirements all Vintage and any age Aluminum or
Trailer Interests, VAL, SS, Lists, and any Yahoo Groups. I don't mind the
reference, but do mind the limitation of a reference from only myself. I am
only a happy customer of Byler and have no interests other than the groups who
I am priviledged to share a similar interest. I do thank Mike and Byler for
the price level and recognition of us as a viable market.

Mike expressed interest withing the guidelines of the group to monitor as do
many vendors, the needs of the group, as the guidelines and rules encourage
vendor help, but are intolerant of random solicitation. I advised Mike to
contact Tom Patterson in that interest and hope he will. I am priviledged to
be a member or the VAList@tompatterson.com, the SSlist@TomPatterson.com, six
Yahoo Groups of specific trailer identity, and hope wherever I can to follow
the exact spirit of these meaningful and well attended groups. I do not
represent any group, or Byler Rivet. I am pleased to present the groups and a
source to fill a need.

Below follows the email and price quote. We are encouraged to just simply call
Mike at the number below.

Eddie Huffstetter, Houston TX.