Re: [VAL] Sarasota postscript

Terry,

rally.  It almost made me feel like I had been there, and I've never even been
to one.  Yes, it was that good!  I often get accused of writing long emails
also, and I think sometimes it's as much about envy (from people for whom it is
agony to write) as it is about time.  Anyone who doesn't want to slog through to
the end, doesn't have to!  But your emails on these topics have all the elements
of a good novel:  suspense, technical expertise, subplots, an overall narrative
momentum, and a satisfying conclusion.  Everyone will have the parts of it that
are their favorites and/or most relevant to them, and there's plenty there for
everyone. Thanks for taking the time!

--Sarah

Terry Tyler wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Another Sarasota Florida State Rally has come and gone. Visiting with
> long time friends and new acquaintances was one of the highlights for
> us. In some ways, it was like "old home" week recounting adventures
> on past caravans and sights seen on recent rallies. But, there was more.
>
> Here are a few impressions from this year's rally.
<snip>