[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #706

> And who said it was supposed to be cheap?
> When I finish my '56 Caravanner this year (I hope), it will be an heirloom,
> although I have no heirs. I probably won't have more than 10 or 15K in it, but

Brian,

i have no problem being adopted, or simply written into your will. If that
won't work, my son would be an option. I will take his position that progress
on my '68 tradewind is taking waaaaayyyy too long.

And for the record..it is a 68 tradewind and i just don't know what to do about
it. I keep hearing keep it original, but oy, what a task. All I really want is
a nice little shiny cabin to move around (have moved) from time to time. My young
fellow just wants a place out of the house to game and play music in (no old folks
allowed).

So....anyone interested in interior components ??  rear bath / shower, rear double
pull-out, curb side closet/drawer / counter unit? all pretty good shape.Located
western MA. i have to take it all out to have at the floor. it's just a question of
do i want it all back in, because 135 square feet without corners is such a nice place.

I welcome all jabs and advisements, perhaps an offer.

Jim Lochner