[VAL] Fantastic Vent needs a home.

We no longer need this Fantastic vent, and its Max Air cover, since we
replaced it with a second AC ( in the SOB fifth wheel).
It has a smoke colored lid, and comes with an extra lid.  Note that it
does NOT have the curved ceiling bevel that an Airstream needs to finish
it out in the inside.  I believe you can get this from the factory.  We
used this for 2 months, and it is just fine.  No rain sensor, no thermostat.

The shipping would probably be around $30.00 ( I figured CA to MA).

Anybody interested ?

Daisy