[VAL] Need rims for '56 Caravanner

Hello all,
I'm getting to the "powder coating the rims" stage on my '56 Caravanner and I
need to buy two of the original style rims. One of mine is good, but the other
doesn't have the hubcap clips, and I also need a spare. I've asked Craig
Dorsey about the rims, and he's going through his mountain of parts to find
some, but may not have any. These are six-lug, 15 inch wheels with hubcap
clips. Craig said that they are '50's Chevy rims. I've looked on Ebay, but I
thought someone may have a few laying around. I'll be glad to pay for them and
for the packing and shipping costs. My email is jenkins1924@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Brian