Re: [VAL] CF bulbs

Hi all,
I have been watching this thread and like the idea of LED lights.  I
have made a 1156 bulb replacement for the over head fixture for my Trade
Wind.  It used 24 super white LED's and one of them is bright enough for
reading.  I have not as of yet put them in the trailer.
Here is a picture.
http://www.citlink.net/~bjacobs1/public_html/LED/TL-1.JPG

The red wire is for +12 volt and the ground comes up through the center
mounting hole.

bill
25 ft Trade Wind in WV