Re: [VAL] Cream Colored Rivets

Ed,

    Gerald's right on.  Years ago when the world was black & white, I
repainted the lid of a canning pressure cooker for Marilyn that we'd bought
in a garage sale when we were starving students in Santa Barbara.

    The cooker was dark blue enamel and the steel lid was a rusting silver
paint someone had brushed on.  I got a hold of a cheap can of Standard
Brands (remember them?) spray paint and shot it on without a run or gnat to
ruin the job.  I popped it into the electric oven in our student apartment
and baked it for hours at 150F.  That sucker came out of the oven HOT!!!
Kidding, it came out a rock hard baked enamel that's lasted nigh all these
years.  As a matter of fact, it's in the basement under my feet as I type
this, still in the family.

    Question:  Is a step ladder a ladder from a previous marriage?

    Cheers,

    Glyn