Re: [VAL] Eyebrow sealing

Hi Bill,

My experience with the bedding tape, which I preferred at the time of my Trade Wind
restoration, was not positive. Over time and temperature the bedding tape tends to
dry out and leaks develop. I have since removed the bedding tap on all vents and
covers and replaced with Vulkem. I also used Stainless screws in place of rivets to
allow for easy removal should a leak develop. Placing the correct amount of sealant
is the key, too much leaves and unsightly mess and too little increases the chance of
leaks.

Happy sealing

WAM