[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #691

I need some help with my solar system in my Airstream.
Here is the problem:My wife turned on the air conditioner while the
microwave was on and it tripped the 30 amp fuse in the converter or inverter
out which caused all the 110v to be out of order. I didn't know that the
inline fuse was tripped so I called an electrician and the only way he could
get things going was to switch the incoming 110v wires in the junction box
area where the life line[110v plugin/city power]comes into the
airstream.This has caused the inverter not to function properly since and I
don't know how to get it back working properly.I found the tripped fuse in
the inverter and pushed it back in but the in coming wiring is not
correct.The way it is now is all the [5]white wires are wire nutted together
and all [5]of the black wires are wire nutted together.I would think it
needs to be wired different---could any one help??
david@campercollector.com