[VAL] Re: CA Rallies

Hey Daze!

Yes, I'm in CA with Tom till the end of the month then back to CO for Feb.
BUT, we'll we back in March for the El Camino Real rally at Butterfield Ranch
in Julian 3/12-16. Maybe you can make that one! I really was bummed you couldn't
make Skinner but trust all went well back east. We have a lot to catch up!

Patti

ps. it isn't looking too good at the moment for the Chargers but I'm planning on
a Chargers/Giants Superbowl Game!!!! Go Giants!