[VAL] Removing bird droppings - simple technique

Hi Guys,

Here's how it's done by owners of shiny vintage vehicles (classic cars).

http://classiccars.about.com/b/2008/01/07/your-classic-car-guides-car-
care-tip-removing-bird-droppings.htm

As owner of three classic tow vehicles and three Classic Airstreams,
I need all the help I can get for maintaining the paint finish on
each of them.

BTW, if interested in receiving this free weekly email newsletter,
click on "Stay Up To Date!" and fill out the form. I have no
connection to this blog (insert the usual disclaimer phrases). :-)

Terry