Re: [VAL] Old/New Member with Vintage <mumble>

Thats a nice looking trailer Hunter.  In really fine shape for a 1949
trailer!

Your helper looks ready to start in on the restoration right away !

You might also consider joining the Vintage Trailer Club list on Yahoo, who
is owned by Sue Murphy of Iowa Boys.  They have a lot of information on
various older trailers.

Now you are going to have to prowl some of the other vintage rallies to see
what folks are doing with their older trailers.  A good one has been the one
at Newport Dunes in the past.  I have some pictures from the 2006 rally on
my site at:   http://tompatterson.com/Trailers/Vacation/Vacation.html.  I
don't know if that rally is going to happen this year though.  Instead, the
May 2008 rally at Pismo Beach in California may take its place.  Pismo Beach
has been sold out since October, but vacancies may still come up, and there
may be sites available at the park outside the rally reserved sites.

-Tom