[VAL] Re: 1962 Bambi for sale

Hi Folks,
I Hope it's OK to post a trailer for sale on this list.  I just posted an ad
running on the airforums site as well as Craigs list locally.  We have a 62
Bambi for sale located near Philadelphia, PA.  It's in nice shape and we
recently replaced all the foam cushions with high density foam and reupholstered
them, painted the interior, replaced the 2 propane tanks with Worthington aluminum
tanks (20lb), new formica and the p o replaced the water heater last year. It has
awnings on al 4 windows as well as the entire curbside.  Needs some honey do list
items.   Asking $12.5k and can provide photos and get into the nitty gritty on it
if interested.
Thanks,
George  jrbb@comcast.net