Re: [VAL] VAL Digest as attachment

The digest is not an abbreviated version of the messages, but rather, is one
single message which contains all of the prior day's messages in one
mailing.

As a subscriber, you can elect to receive each individual message, or all in
a single message.  You can switch back and forth.  For that matter, if you
really wanted to, you could receive both digests and individual messages.

To do so, go to: http://tompatterson.com/VAC/VAList/listoffice.html and
unsubscribe to the individual messages and subscribe to the digest.  All
changes are made on this page.

As mentioned before, digests do not come as attachments.  The come as single
messages with a subject indicating the volume number and digest number, as
for example:  "VAL Digest V3 #647".

If you receive a digest as an attachment, it is probably something not to be
opened, unless you have specifically requested someone to forward a copy to
you.

-Tom