[VAL] Region 2 "News and Views" website

Just wanted to let everyone know the new "Region 2 VAC News and Views" site
is now up and running. Hope you all get a chance to stop by and take a look.
Wanted to create a site to help promote the VAC in Region 2 and how it's
members use their "Vintage Airstreams". Would love some feedback good or
bad. I plan to be adding things over the next month and as time goes on. If
you have a story, pics or anything using your Vintage Airstream, let me
know. Could be a bunch of fun!!

Here's the link:

http://www.region2-vac.com/

Your new,
Region 2 VAC "RAP" (Recovering Airstream Polisher)
Paul Waddell
WDCU "Past Prez" (In the words of Richard Nixon "You won't have me to kick
around anymore!")