RE: [VAL] AS units for sale

Roy,
Can you send me any pics? Which motor does it have? Which generator? Is it
complete? Is there an awning? Are windows, interior, cosmetics ok? Very
interested. Mileage? Would you take 2k tonight?

-Eddie-  (713)694-8084 24hrs or email, EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com
Eddie Huffstetter, 36 Soren Lane, Houston, Texas 77076-4205

>I have my 30ft, 1978 Argosy for sale for $3000.00. Has road side bath
>and twin rear beds. It needs a little investment in that it has not
>been used for 7 years and will need new tires, new batter(ies), either
>a new frig. or new cooling unit on existing ,  and some touch up
>painting on exterior.  It has four solar panels. More details if you
>have an interest phone  (575 524-4530) or email rlashway@zianet.com.
>Can be seen at my web site: www. Zianet.com/rlashway/argosy.html.
>
>A member of our former AS unit  (Robert Winters) has a 34', 1987
>Airstream available with
>side bath and rear twin beds and priced at $12000.  Contact at 575
>525-0189.

   Both of above are located in Las Cruces, NM