Re: [VAL] 30 amp GFCI?

Thank you, my electrician didn't have one in stock, but said he was going to
order one for me. Said it would be about a hundred dollars. I am going to go
ahead and have it installed it if he can find it.
Is it all right to run yard tools (with an adaptor) off this circuit?
Someone said that since the yard tools are designed for 20amp service, there
wasn't enough protection off the 30 amp service. I also plan to use this
circuit for 20 amp service to my trailers for the battery minder and
interior lights.

Jim
1961 Bambi