Re: [VAL] 1957 Flying Cloud

Chuck,

Try one of the tires off of your Overlander and see if it fits on the Flying
Cloud. They might be the size you are looking for. My '60 Overlander uses a
6 lug 15 inch rim. The modern tire size is ST225-75R15. The original tire
size was something like 7.xxX15. I use the load range D's, but you may be OK
with the C's.

Scott