Re: [VAL] Yea, yea-Old Grease

Hello Eddie,

Eddie Huffstetter wrote:
>  But I'm still burned on your old West Coast stuff. Too far and just
> awful laws, and laws, and rules, for rules, and fees for everything
> including fees for the fees! Geez, let me get some grease and fix my
> hair!

You said that right!! We spend an average of about $2,500 per month just
to fight the county to keep our few trailers on our 70 acres -- and
there have been trailers here since the late 1940s!!

> Hey, I bought a really near pristine '76 Silver Streak Motor Home!
> Flew to Phoenix for $99 and drove it back non-stop! Had to keep her
> below 100mph El Paso to San Antonio stretch. Supposed to be one of
> only 12 made. Who knows? I didn't even know Silver Steak made a Motor
> Home! Tom Patterson knew it though.

You have a nose for the good ones, Eddie. Is that the one with the open
back porch, like a railway car? Please send some pictures!

> Now if I just had an Airstream Motor Home like your two, we could
> race! Gotta get an Airstream!

My dented '83 310 with the new engine will be for sale this Spring, if
not before. I'll make you a REAL deal on it, Eddie.