RE: [VAL] Storage area keys

Phil,
I went down to a local RV dealer.  They had a large box of keys and easily
found one that fit the rear door of my '68.  I had the key for the other
doors but they didn't fit the rear.  You probably won't find one at a
Camping World or other big box so try to find a local dealer.

While most of the keys are universal my '77 uses a separate key for the
battery door and the other hatch doors.  I believe the water access door is
also different.  If you can't find anything drop me a line off list and I'll
have a duplicates made of whatever you want to try and send to you.
Pete