Re: [VAL] Old Numbers Removal

Yeah - this has been answered a bunch of times, but
here's my 2 cents.

oil is where it's at - olive oil works good to swell
it, and cleans up with a couple applications of windex
or other window cleaner.

another option is that you can buy a sticker eraser.
it's a little rubbery circle thing that you attach to
a drill and it'll pull 'em right off.  Find 'em at
NAPA or any car parts store - okay for paint, okay for
plasti-coat.

Toby