Re: [VAL] Old Numbers Removal

Scott,
Thanks for the reply. I will check VTS.

I saw a History Channel thing on making aluminum coke cans. Therein one of
the processes was using Hydrofluric Acid to make the formed cans shine. Does
anybody know if Hf A is available and what possible strength mix would be
used? Would it work? I am that lazy.

I keep waiting for Tom Patterson to come over and polish my Streamlines,
Vagabond, Spartans, Glider Albatross, etc. Being my senior, more practiced,
wisdom with age and so forth, it's only natural that I defer to him in
respect and kindness. I was just thinking his job might be simpler it the
hydrofluric acid was tried and might work. I tried tying a polishing rag to
Snuffy the bassett's tail but the Snuffster just chased the rag.

-Eddie-   Houston, Texas