Re: [VAL] WBCCI vision for the future?

Scott,

Thanks, I have not received my copy as yet.  Since this is a "Special
Committee" does it have a life past the current IP term?  If not, and
they have just started looking for members, I would think that not much
will be accomplished before the committee's term expires.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC/CAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental